Toll Free : (+1) 855 4287 555
Contact : +91-99996 77720 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
» Maharaja Express Tours
» Treasures of India Tour 3
3 Nights Treasures of India Journey of Maharajas Express
Operates from New Delhi / New Delhi to cover Taj Mahal at Agra-Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve - Pink City of Jaipur
Day 1 Sunday Morning: New Delhi depart
Report by 830 a.m. at Safderjung Railway Station for royal welcome & after check-in formalities, board the Maharajas Express Train departs by 10 a.m. Leisurely Sunday Brunch on board. Enjoy the scenic countryside as the train Journeys to Agra.
Day 1: Sunday Afternoon: Agra
On arrival in Agra,proceed to visit one of seven wonders of modern world-The Taj Mahal & later return to train for onboard dinner. Train is stabled overnight in Agra.
Optionial Tours in Agra(at extra cost)
1) Enjoy Mohabbat "The Taj Show".
2) Visit Itamd –Ud – Daula monument.
3) Spa facilities at a 5-star hotel.
Day 2: Monday Morning: Agra
After onboard breakfast ,proceed to visit UNESCO World Heritage site of 16th Century built agra fort. Later return to comforts of Maharajas Express train & depart.
Enjoy leisurely lunch onboard the train .
Day 2: Monday Afternoon: Ranthambhore
On arrival at SawaiMadhopur Railway Station proceed for excursion to Jungles of Ranthambhore for possible sighting of the elusive Tiger. Return back to the Maharajas Express after jungle excursion & train departs. Enjoy an Indian evening on board the train followed by lavish dinner
Day 03: Tuesday: Jaipur
After onboard breakfast, proceed for excursion to former capital of Jaipur Royalty, the 16th century Amber Fort Palace, built in red sandstone and marble. it is beautiful on the inside and boasts of various buildings of prominence like the 'Diwan-i-Aam', the 'Sheesh Mahal' and even the 'SukhMahal'. Later return to comforts of Maharajas Express train for lunch & afternoon at leisure.
Evening proceed to City Palace complex to spend time with Royal Elephants ,followed by cultural program & dinner. Return to the train at night & depart
Jaipur Optional Tours(at Extra costs)
1) Visit to City Palace and JantarMantar. (The Observatory)
2) Golfing at the Rambagh Golf Club.
3) Enjoy spa facilities at a palace hotel.
4) Shop for some of the finest jewellery, textiles and blue pottery for which the city is renowned.
Day 04 : Wednesday: Delhi
The 3 Nights Treasures of India Journey aboard Maharajas Express ends on return to Safderjung Railway Station, Delhi. Check-out after breakfast by 830 a.m
- Onboard Tour Manager reserves the right to amend day to day tour logistics- to suit local conditions.
- Optional Tours can only be booked on board the train,through Guest Relations Executive & are on direct payment
SCHEDULE: From Oct 2017 till April 2018
|3 Nights Treasures of India Journey of Maharajas Express
|From New Delhi/New Delhi (depart Sunday Morning)
|May till September
Tariff : Valid till April 2018 Departs
|COST PER CABIN –in US$ (Taxes Extra)
3 Nights Treasures of India Journey of Maharajas Express
from New Delhi / New Delhi
|Occupancy / Cabin Type
||Presidential Suite (offers (Two Cabins)
|On Single Occupancy (for 1 Person)
|On Double Occupancy (for 2 persons)
|For 3 Persons Sharing P. Suite
|For 4 Persons Sharing P.Suite
- Add Government Taxes Extra (as applicable on date of journey)
- Option to book for Twin & Double Beds in Deluxe Cabin & Junior suite
- Presidential Suite Offers Two Bedroom (One with Double Bed & other with Twin Bed ) & a separate living room area
- Rates are only in US$ -which you can pay in equivalent currency as per prevailing rate of exchange on http://www.xe.com/
# Add Government Service Tax Extra, as applicable.
# Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR Rupees as prevailing rate of exchange.
1. Advice preferred date of journey with cabin type & number of passengers.
2. We require Name/Nationality/Date Of Birth/Passport Numbers of all the passengers to process booking request.
3. Booking will be confirmed on receipt of MINIMUM 30% advance deposit of Ticket Value.
4. Balance Payment must reach us at least 70 days before tour depart.
5. Booking request made less than 70 days before tour depart ,will be confirmed on receipt of one time full deposit of ticket value.
6.To issue Travel documents ,we require Passport Copy of all passengers & Reservation Form.
7. Advice interest to Book Hotels in New Delhi & Mumbai or customized package tours pre/post train tour journey.
8. Passengers are advised to pre-book Tour Insurance from country of origin of travel.
(a) Royal Indian Trains is PSA-IA of Maharajas’ Express operated by IRCTC; & our liability is limited to that of Booking Agent Only.
(b) All requests for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by us.
(c) Minimum 30% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled > 65 days before tour depart
(d) Minimum 50% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled between 64 days to 50 days before tour depart
(e) Full 100% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled < 49 days before tour depart
(f) Request for Change in Passenger Name/Journey Date as per IRCTC policy
(g) All overseas refunds ,as per cancellation policy are subject to rules & regulations of Reserve Bank Of India
(h) Royal Indian Trains reserves the right to deduct US$ 100 bank processing fee to process overseas funds & will be refunded in equivalent INR Rupees as per amount received.
Disputes ,if any, are subject to Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi (India) Only.
By Online Credit Card Authorization OR Swift Wire Transfer OR NEFT/RTGS Tran
© Royal Indian Trains.
Managed by Sai Web Creations Pvt. Ltd.
We are Preferred Sales Agent (PSA-IA) of Maharajas Express.
Royal Indian Trains makes no claim over Maharajas Express trademark & logo and they are proprieties of their owners.