Toll Free : (+1) 855 4287 555
Contact : +91-99996 77720 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
|7 Nights Deccan Odyssey Train Tour Depart|
|MONTH/JOURNEY NAME||Maharashtra Splendour||Indian Sojourn||Indian Odyssey||Treasures of Gujarat||Jewels of Deccan|
Train tour will operate subject to 20 passengers Or advance received will be refunded
|COST PER CABIN(Taxes Extra)|
|7 Nights Deccan Odyssey Train Tour|
|Occupancy Type||For Foreign
Passport Holders (in US$)
Nationals (in INR Rupees)
|Deluxe Cabin on
Single Occupancy for 1 person
|US$ 6100||Rs 4,27,000/-|
|Deluxe Cabin on
Double Occupancy for 2 persons
|US$ 8750||Rs 6,12,500/-|
|Presidential Suite On Single/Double Occupancy||US$ 13,210||Rs 9,24,700/-|
Train Tour Cost Includes :
* Travel & Overnight stay onboard Train in exclusive Air Conditioned Cabins with private attached bathrooms.
* Daily Three Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
* Bottled Drinking Water
* Services of saloon attendant
* Group Sightseeing Tours in A/C buses with English Speaking Guide
* Monument entrance & still camera fees
Extra Costs (not Included) :
* Video & Professional camera fees.
* Laundry, Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, tour insurance, use of spa facility ,gratuity & tips
* Pre & post train tour hotel accommodation OR Railway station transfers
* Air fare & Visa arrangements for India.
* Applicable Taxes
* Any other expense of personal nature.
Booking Procedure :
* Advice date of travel & number of cabins required
* Forward scanned copies of passport of all the passengers to process booking request
* We require minimum advance deposit of 20% of total ticket value to confirm booking
* Balance amount must reach us before 45 days of tour depart with passport & visa copy
* Booking request made< 45 days before tour depart will be confirmed on receipt of one time full tour amount deposit.
Payment Options :
* Online credit card authorization
* Swift wire transfer through your bank
* Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR rupees by RTGS/NIFT Transfer
* All cancellation requests must be forwarded in writing & acknowledged by us
* Nil cancellation fee if booking cancelled more than 61 days prior to train depart
* Minimum 20% cancellation fee levy on total ticket value if informed between 46 days to 60 days prior to tour depart
* Minimum 50% cancellation fee levy on total ticket value if informed between 45 days to 31 days prior to tour depart
* Full 100% cancellation fee levy on total ticket value if informed less than 31 days prior to tour depart
* In case of No show, failure to join the train tour, refusal to continue with train journey -for whatsoever reasons, the tour amount is non refundable
* Coxs & Kings,India is the principal train tour operator of Deccan Odyssey Train Tour & liability of Royal Indian Train is limited to that of booking agent only.
* Due to technical reasons, If Principal train Tour Operator( Coxs & Kings) decides to cancel your train tour depart, you will be immediately intimated by e-mail & Liability of Royal Indian Trains is ONLY limited to refund advance amount received from you for booking train tour ticket value.
* Royal Indian Trains bears no further liability to compensate financial loss & mental agony (if any ) suffered by you on account of cancellation of air tickets/hotel bookings/visa arranged by yourself -if train tour depart is cancelled by Principal Train Tour Operator
* In case of booking being cancelled by you ,Royal Indian Train reserves the right to deduct Bank Processing Fee at time of making overseas refunds
* It is mandatory for All Foreign Passport Holders to obtain Indian Visa prior to boarding International Flight
* Disputes, if any, are subject to jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi(India) only & liability of Royal Indian trains is limited to that of booking agent only.